Wednesday 23 September 2009

16 June 2006

Hi Guys

Due to the fact I have just arrived from Cuenca (look it up) and I am off
again in less than 12 hours to spend time in the jungle the weekly letter
from the moon is going to be postponed.

This will mean that you will get either a very long email (2 weeks worth) or
2 long emails it depends how I feel on Monday.

However to keep you amused here are some descriptions of my activities I
have encountered since last week in a totally random order

Cerveza, Pancillia, Quito, Volcanoes, Chiva Express, Erupting Volcanoes,
Coach journies, 13000 ft above sea level, cafe leche, inca ruins, devils
nose, monestries, catherdrals, carnations, sweets, hola, panama hats,
Rioramba, LLamas

I am now off for some cerveza and convince the ecudorians we will beat them
at the play offs (I hope)

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment