Tuesday 3 February 2009

First letter from the moon March 2006

Hi guys

I will keep this short as I have sun bathing, swimming, eating and sweating
to do.

I am in Haad Yaun in a Blue Bar lodge for 300 baht a night (take off a 0 and
divide by 7) so thats 4 pound a day for double bed, toilet of sorts and a
shower and fan.
I can hearand see the sea and its ace.

I am on a island called Koh Phangan and it is so far the most beautiful
place I have ever seen with great beaches, grils, beer and views. I was on
Koh Samui for half of yesterday and then got a boat here.

My first night was spent on Koh Smaui in a bar on the beach with Tony and a
couple of swedish girls who were very nice!!

I am off to the other side of the island tomorrow for a couple of days and
then back to koh samul to catch a flight to chang mai.

Its hot and hotter so today its hot and tonight its hot.

Met some interesting people so far and had a great flight in with a lecturer
and a another guy, spent the entire flight chatting.

Well I think that is really it for now and I will correspond when I can,
however I suggest that you need to come to Thailand, its quite literally
living the dream, which if you will excuse me is what I need to do
now............


Keep lucky and mind the cold

Hope all is cool,

No comments:

Post a Comment